Thursday, February 3, 2011

4:00 in the morning

It is 4 something in the morning... I have been awake since 3:00 something when Grant woke up to eat. After eating, he decided to stay awake...I tried bouncing him, rocking him, and nursing him back to sleep with no success. Apparently he is just not tired! He is still awake and so am I.

This is not the first time this has happened. In fact, I have been using these late night hours to do productive things on the computer, like checking emails, catching up on the news, watching my favorite tv shows and now blogging.

I don't know why I think posting a blog in my current state is a good idea. I am so tired that I can't even think of anything good to write about...

So now I have to apologize to everyone still reading this post who thought there might be a punch line or a moral to the story. There is not. Sorry. This is the end of the post. But if it is any consolation, I have included a cute picture of Grant at church last Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. that is a very cute picture! Sorry to hear about the no sleep thing though. In just a few weeks I bet he will be sleeping through the night no problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best. Post. Ever! Grant is awesome.

    ReplyDelete