Friday, February 1, 2013

More pictures of Bathroom

 All of this work was done last week, but I just uploaded the pictures off my camera today.  I am really close to taking the final pictures!  I'll try to post them by Monday. 

 Green board and cement board installed. Floor cement board and shower pan also installed.  

 Mudded. 

Primed, painted and water-proofed shower (I have never heard of or used HOMEFLUX, but it seemed to be a really easy and clean way to water-proof).  

Paint. Wainscoting is going on the lower 3 feet of the walls.  

 Corner where the vanity goes. 

Shower is tiled. I am very proud of this- I did most of it myself!  

Again, very proud of my tiling skills!  I have done tiling before, but never a shower.  

Marble floor! Turned out beautiful!  Again, did most of this myself.  

Another shot of the floor.  

 Shower is grouted. Starting to look so nice!

 Glass is installed. At this point we were done using the contractor. The plumber came a couple days later to hook up all the water, put back the radiator, install the toilet and fix all the crazy plumbing downstairs. 

3 comments:

  1. The bathroom looks awesome! Good job. I hope that you get to enjoy it some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahem. Some more exciting news to share with us? Other things that start with a B? Branch president sir?

    ReplyDelete