Monday, August 27, 2012

This is Bill writing.

I woke up this morning at 5:00 to go for a bike ride.  It was waaaay to early, so I went back to bed for an hour.  At six o clock I dressed in spandex and rode to Montrose. It had been raining all night long, and the clouds were low and ragged.  Foggy and cool.  

The Mississippi is pretty slow moving and flat where I ride, and there are acres of lily pads along the shore.

A few leaves have started to change.  Fall is coming.

I am feeling a little frustrated with where I am.  I want to be great at something, instead of tolerably good at a lot of things.  In order to do something very well, you have to do it intensely.  That is why I woke up at five... to start being intense.  But instead I went back to sleep.

That is ok.  I will be intense tomorrow morning.






1 comment: